Passionate about motorsports.
Motorsports, filled with daring challenges and genuine passion, resembles Hankook Tire in its ceaseless drive for innovation and advanced technology.
Over the course of more than 80 years, Hankook Tire has developed and innovated high technology to lead the future mobility industry. Our goal is to provide a superior driving experience to customers around the world through a premium brand and global network based on leading high technology.
Motorsports, a world of daring challenges and pure passion -
Hankook Tire supplies racing tires to motorsport competitions, and also sponsors racing teams and drivers with unmatched potential to create unforgettable moments of thrilling passion together.
A Leading Innovator in Motorsports
Motorsport is about confronting various and unpredictable driving conditions.
Since 1992, Hankook Tire has supplied tires to motorsport competitions both domestically and internationally, accumulating detailed data that cannot be obtained from testing facilities. This data has been incorporated into the development of ultra-high performance tires. Hankook Tire Motorsport strives to advance innovative technology and continuously overcome challenges.
- Became the official and exclusive supplier of GEN3 electric car tires for the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
- Selected as the official, exclusive tire supplier of the Super Taikyu Series
- Selected as the third-generation official, exclusive tire supplier of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
- Selected as the official, exclusive tire supplier of the Formula Regional Americas & F4 US Championship
- Selected as the official exclusive tire supplier of the W-Series
- Signed a global supply contract with Radical Motorsports and began supplying tires in Europe, North America, the Middle East, and South Korea
- Hankook-Rhys Millen Racing Team was awarded second place in the 2016 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb
- Selected as the official, exclusive tire supplier for the 24H Series
- Selected as the official, exclusive tire supplier of the World Rally Championship (WRC)
- Hankook-Chris Forsberg Racing Team and Papadakis Racing Team were awarded first and second place in the 2014 Formula Drift Pro
- Began supplying tires to the Junior World Rally Championship (JWRC)
- Selected as the official, exclusive tire supplier of the Italian Superstars Series, FIA F3 Euro Series
- Awarded second place in the Japanese Super GT GT300 Class
- Selected as the official, exclusive tire supplier of the international touring car competition Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters (DTM)
- Hankook-Farnbacher team awarded first place in a class of the German Nurburgring 24 hours
- Hankook-KTR Team awarded first place in the first round of the Super GT and third overall in the 2011 season
- Hankook-Chevy Camaro Team awarded first place in the fourth round of Formula Drift
- Hankook-Farnbacher Team awarded second place overall and winner of a class of the German Nurburgring 24 Hours
- Awarded second place overall in Scotland's IRC (Intercontinental Rally Challenge)
- Hankook-KTR Team achieved Japanese Super GT2 round and Pole to Win in the Suzuka Rally
- Participated in 24 Hours of Le Mans, a global endurance competition
- Began competing in world-class motorsport competitions such as Germany's VLN series, Nurburgring 24 Hours, etc. (2005-2009)
- Entered in Japan's Super GT ( 2005-2009)
- Officially advanced into international motorsports by participating in a Spain/U.K. Rally race, German F3 competition, etc.
- Began participating in motorsports with racing tire Z2000 for the first time domestically
The second staging of the Hankook 12H Kuwait brings to an end a successful year in the 24H Series
Successful first season in the Lamborghini Super Trofeo – Hankook Tire delivered perfect grip on three continents
Back on track: Hankook and Formula E kick off Season 10 with the official test in Valencia